Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Three Loads a Day



I really wasn't being overly lazy. These things just catch up with you. My excuses were- Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, sick children- blah blah blah-
Whatever the reasons, I contiued to throw laundry in the washer and dryer, but I had let it pile up clean on the basement floor. So, I am estimating about 5-7 days of laundry that hadn't been folded. I didn't count the dryer sheets, but I was folding for about 2 hours. (and I am lightning quick)
That is about 12 loads of laundry- some drawers were pretty close to empty. Poor Lincoln was wearing tight, short, dated Levi's.
The pictures chronical the process- Isaac took one, and Nathanael the other. I bet you can't guess who took what!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

That looks like my house! I currently have 4 baskets FULL of clean clothes waiting in the living room to be folded. Who would have thought this would be our current situation 10 years ago? HA HA!

Many hugs!
Tonya

Shawna said...

Oh my word! Anna, I can totally relate. I hate folding. And with the small clothes it just takes forever! I feel like I must have better things to do.

-Shawna