Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Amilia Abera Leigh Bailey's Nursery






So after a week long search for the perfect name for our baby girl- we have finally decided. It is Amilia Abera Leigh Bailey, and we will probably call her Lia. Whew- it feels good to have that decided. It has consumed my thoughts for the last week. Lia is african and means, bringer of the gospel.

Ok, so this is my first girl! I have been dreaming about decorating her nursery for five years. I started with one adorable crib bumper from pottery barn (clearance of course:)) and let my imagination run wild. Here are some pictures of the finished product.

The picture on the wall is in her native language and says "Praise God."

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Anna! It is so amazing! So vibrant and full of life, just like your home :) She is so blessed to have you all. And what a gift you have with decorating, so creative! If you ever need something to do(as if you lead a boring life) I could really use your touch all over our house.

Amy said...

How very exciting! Took me a minute to figure out which room in your house is her new room -- but alas, looks like the former master bedroom.

Amilia, what a great name. I wondered if you would change it or not. What an amazing journey for the Bailey family.